Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Carrabba's review

I have been going to Carrabba's ever since I was little, and I've always loved it. I now have more reason to love it since I tried out one of their specialty classics for this go round. 

First things first. You always start with some of the best restaurant bread anywhere, and a lovely dose of herbed olive oil to go with it. That oil was wonderful and delicious.

So what I got for my entree was the brick chicken with sides of mashed potatoes and fettuccini alfredo, and, I have to admit, I didn't know what to expect. I thought part of the chicken was tough, but it was mostly very good and very well cooked. Mash and pasta were great as always. My co-worker let me have some of her filet, and it was tender and really good.

I also had one of their specialty coffee drinks for dessert, Caffe Carrabba, and I liked it. Cappuccino spiked with Frangelico, Bailey's, and Tuaca, with cinnamon. Good for a little after-dinner drink.

Carrabba's is a must see when one visits Houston. It's classic Italian at some of its finest.








No comments:

Post a Comment