Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Tripadvisor review for Padilla's Mexican Kitchen in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

This joint is absolutely delicious. There's not much in the decor, but there really doesn't need to be. If I had to advise a dish to go with, get one of the sopapilla dishes with the chiles. You can use honey to cut down on the spice, thankfully.

And on that note, the sopapillas here are the best. Just keep in mind, there can be a long line for lunch. When I came here on my last visit, the line was almost out the door. A few minutes in, and we get some mighty-fine New Mexican food. 

Tip: For chile dishes, order "Christmas" to get both red and green. Hard for me to figure out which one's my favorite.

This is one of those places you need to eat at when you make it to New Mexico.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60933-d444205-Reviews-Padilla_s_Mexican_Kitchen-Albuquerque_New_Mexico.html

No comments:

Post a Comment